We put the power of investing at your fingertips…
Standard Online Share Trading opens up a world of opportunities for individual investors to invest in the future and enhance personal wealth.
Trade with us and benefit from a wide product range and competitive pricing. You will have access to powerful trading and investing tools with a variety of free educational resources.
All you need to invest in the future and grow your personal wealth
Continuously growing online stock and investment products
More than 10 years of online trading experience has honed the quality of the services, resources and products that Standard Online Share Trading provides. We also know how to maintain competitive pricing.
As an investor, you will benefit from our high standards and demonstrated expertise. This sets our service apart and enables you to enjoy all the advanced features of our particular offerings.
There are several compelling reasons to choose South Africa’s biggest – and growing – online stock broker as your investment partner:
- A diverse and constantly evolving product range
- A well-developed and user-friendly platform
- Extensive online and face-to-face client training - free to our clients
- Access to our call centre, for ongoing assistance
- Well-trained and knowledgeable call centre staff
- Continuous reinvestment into upgrading our systems and products
State-of-the-art transacting platform with useful and powerful technology
The Standard Online Share Trading platform provides a full online trading service with robust features and everything you need to proficiently transact a range of listed JSE Limited products.
Useful and powerful functionality
- A live online trading environment
- Real-time profit and loss reports
- Automatic stop loss
- Online order entry and cancellation
- Trade and price alerts via SMS and e-mail (or both)
- Live streaming prices
- Live portfolio values
- Auto close out (if cash runs out)
- Statements to view and download online, including:
- Monthly statements
- Contract notes
- IT3(b) and IT3(c) reports
- A full yearly profit and loss report (useful for capital gains purposes)